This is a residential living setting for senior adults (60+) in a community that provides 24 hour room and board with hospitality services, entertainment activities, outings, access to transportation, laundry & food service, dining, and medication monitoring. Under this living arrangement, the senior adult leads an independent lifestyle that requires minimal or no extra assistance. Residents have complete choice in whether to participate in the community’s services or programs with the ability to leave the premises without assistance or monitoring.
Independent living focuses on providing an independent lifestyle while offering you peace of mind if a health issue arises. AssistCare Residential communities are coordinated so that you may move seamlessly into a higher level of care should the need arise. Personalized services such as medication reminders or help with grooming may be arranged to complement any independent living senior’s lifestyle and wellness needs.
Amenities and Services Include
- A variety of floor plans
- Daily social, cultural and recreational activities
- Exercise, fitness and wellness plans
- Housekeeping, linen and transportation services
- Public Transit stop right outside the door
- 24 – hour medical alert system
- Beautifully decorated common areas and landscaped outdoor areas
- On site beauty salon
- Game rooms
- Library and reading room
- Community activity center
Contact us for more information.